Thursday, May 22, 2008

This_is_Sparta

Helloo bitchezz

Today i start this blog, effective immediately.

I'm only on the experimental phase of blogging -- I have no experience, a fear of being intimate, and a problem with commitment. What that translate into is that it will probably be dull, unappealing and rarely updated. But since i'm in london, i figured i might try it out, tell you about my travels and show pictures. Who knows, maybe even reveal some inner thoughts and feelings. This will be the stage for my inner monologue. . .perhaps

Things to expect from www.mistaworm.blogspot.com:
     Offensive language
     Ignorant comments
     Poor writing, worse grammar
     liberal propaganda
     occasional smut
     AND MORE

Feel free to post comments, file complaints and share insight and advice.

I appreciate your curiosity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you embark on these such adventures/chronicles/spiritual searching or once in a lifetime journy you are venturing on, I find it rather appropriate to also warn you, the writer, of some of the things to expect from "Miguel's comments" concerning the blog, Obscene Affirmations...

-Offensive remarks

...that's it

So feel free to leave comments about my comments about the blog, Obscene Affirmations...

Take care and God bless

ps I encourage you to go out there nad attempt to "Andy Roddick" as much as possible. For those of you who don't know what that means I'll be happy to explain it later